(Yes, I have seen all these TV SHOWS and no, they are not in any particular order!)
Well maybe just Game of Thrones on the TOP!!!!!
This is a huge mix of every genre you can ever imagine – all in one comprehensive list.
- Game of Thrones – Fantasy, drama, action, so much HEART and JON SNOW!
- Rick & Morty – A modern and brilliant satirical comedy.
- This is Us – Two words: JACK PEARSON
- F.R.I.E.N.D.S – Really? If you haven’t seen it yet. Shame on you.
- Stranger Things – In a world of tens, be an eleven.
- Lost – on an island.
- The Office – What happens in The Office, stays in The Office.
- Modern Family – EVERY EPISODE IS HILARIOUS!
- The OC – Seth-Summer; Ryan-Marissa; Sandy-Kirstin
- The Vampire Diaries – Nothing like the Twilight Saga.
- Desperate Housewives – Such a fun show! LADIESSSSSSS!
- Californication – Hank Moody is the man.
- The Big Bang Theory – The nerds and penny.
- Big Little Lies – Have you seen the cast or the awards? I mean c’mon.
- Heroes – X-men on television.
- Gossip Girl – Upper east side brats, billionaires and scandal.
- Grey’s Anatomy – Doctors are superheroes that wear lab coats.
- One Tree Hill – There will only be 1 Tree Hill.
- House of Cards – Used to love & admire Kevin Spacey so much before.
- Sex and The City – NYC, Lables and LOVE by Carrie Bradshaw.
- Scandal – Olivia Pope is out of the bag.
- Sherlock – Holmes aka Benedict Cumberbatch.
- Girls – Modern Day Girls in New York City
- Black Mirror – Half/A century away?
- That 70’s Show – From the BUUUUUURNNNNNNN!!!! era.
- How I Met Your Mother – Much more than the TITLE.
- Mindhunter – Serial Killer watch out.
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine – Andy Samberg looks adorable.
- The Good Place – STAY TUNED!!!!! Bloody hilarious.
- Dark – WOW!!!!!!!! Nothing like Stranger Things.
- Narcos – Cocaine, Colombia and Pablo Escobar.
- Suits – I don’t play the odds, I play the man. Men in suits.
- Fresh Off The Boat – They’re not in Taiwan anymore.
- 13 Reasons Why – Welcome to your tape!
- Daredevil – Crime Fighting Superhero.
- Arrow – You have failed this city.
- The Flash – Faster than the speed of light.
- Reign – Long may she Reign.
- GLEE – The best musical on television.
- Sense 8 – Cosmic Connections
- House – He’s smart, witty and supremely sarcastic.
- The Originals – are back to New Orleans.
- Entourage – Ari, Vince, Eric, Drama, Turtle and Hollywood!
- The Good Wife – she really is!
- Gotham – The Knight is dark.
- American Crime Story: The People vs. O.J. Simpson – Based on a true story!
- How to Get Away With Murder – seriously!
- Castle – and Beckett
- Orange is The New Black – Women in prison.
- The Sinner – is she though?
- Two and a half men – Charlie to Ashton
- 2 Broke Girls – Literally on a quest to $$$$
- New Girl – Who’s that girl? It’s Jess!
- The 100 – make it back to earth after centuries.
- Once Upon A Time – All the fairy-tales we know and love.
56. The Crown – Queen Elizabeth, Philip Mountbatten, Princess Margaret and The Royals
Fifty six because well, I’m a rebel.
Which are some of your favorite TV Shows?
(I use Netflix, Hotstar, Plex, Amazon Prime Video and a bunch of other websites for all my television needs! I hope you enjoy some of my favorite Shows as much as I do. Feel free to ask me any questions about any of them)
Ps. I know that Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Peaky Blinders, The Walking Dead, Fargo, True Detective and a bunch of other shows should be on the list. (Just haven’t gotten around seeing them yet!)